Success Through Collaboration
Save your attendees and your organization time and money by co-locating your workshop or event with XPONENTIAL 2017 in Dallas, May 8-11, 2017.
AUVSI makes hosting an educational event with XPONENTIAL 2017 a seamless experience. We will promote your event to our network of unmanned systems and robotics professionals. As well as provide registration services, logistical support and complimentary XPO hall passes* to your attendees.
AUVSI takes great care in selecting top industry organizations that are able to provide their audiences with compelling information and innovative ideas to help advance the unmanned systems industry. If your organization can help provide a deep-dive into the technology or business of unmanned systems, apply now!
AUVSI provides the following benefits through several available business arrangements:
- A meeting room with standard stage and seating set
- Standard AV*
- Marketing of the event through XPONENTIAL 2017 promotion—print, digital, website and email
- Registration services—pre-show and onsite
- Access to list of registered attendees for co-located event including full contact information
- Logistics support
- Access to XPO hall passes*
For more information or questions, please contact Lisa Fick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Specifics and terms pending discussion and final event agreement.