CMM connectors are designed to meet or exceed electrical and mechanical performances of MIL-DTL-55302F and BS-9525-F0033 standards. More than 20 million arrangements of high-power, high-frequency and low-frequency contacts in the same connector are possible for delivery within one week.
Nicomatic CMM connectors have a 2 mm pitch, grid layout that offers weight and space savings. They are highly reliable and the withstanding voltage has been qualified at 70,000 feet. These interconnect solutions are constructed of PPS material, which can withstand temperatures up to 260 °C, is oxygen free, and resists solvents, radiation and humidity absorption.
- Locking and racking fixing hardware available
- Board-to-board, board-to-cable, and cable-to-cable configurations available
- Complies with UL 94 V-0
- RoHS compliant
- Rating of HP contacts: up to 30 A
- Rating of HF contacts: up to 11 GHz
- Nicomatic contacts can be removed and reinserted into connectors
- LF contacts can be reinserted 3 times
- HF/HP series 30 contacts can be reinserted 50 times
- HF/HP series 22 contacts can be reinserted 5 times