If you’re looking to harness the power of unmanned technology, AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2018 is the spot. An intersection of cutting-edge innovation and real-world applications, XPONENTIAL is the one event that brings all things unmanned into sharp focus. Join more than 8,500 industry leaders and forward-thinking users from both the defense and commercial sectors to learn the latest on policy, business use cases and technology applications—and grab your share of this billion dollar industry.
XPONENTIAL 2018 offers a broad-based, balanced educational program brimming with cutting-edge content and inspirational insights—from policy implications and technical challenges to use cases across vertical markets and everything in between.
Check out all of the show features designed to shape your XPONENTIAL experience:
Join us for an innovative discussion forum and dedicated time of networking. This is an exclusive opportunity for you to join leaders in our community who are shaping the future of the industry.
This session is your opportunity to meet with small groups for a moderated discussion on key areas of interest in the unmanned systems and robotics communities. Discussions will take place for 15-minute intervals, and then groups will switch to meet and engage with new leaders on a different topic.
New for 2018: to broaden engagement and participation across the entire XPONENTIAL audience, this session is now open to all registered attendees and all pass types!
You don't want to miss this unique opportunity to interact, engage and share your ideas!
Wiley Rein LLP
She Flies/ James Cook University
Skyward, A Verizon company
The GLOBHE Team
Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre
University of Alabama in Huntsville
• GROUP 1: Navigating a Path for Pilots in STEM
Leader: Sarah Spry, Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre
• GROUP 2: Promoting STEM Opportunities for Girls and Young Women
Leader: Dyan Gibbens, Trumbull Unmanned
• GROUP 3: Life Hacks for Ambitious Women
Leader: Wendy Erikson, Women and Drones
• GROUP 4: Opportunities for Women and Minorities in Government and industry
Speaker: Anna Gomez, Wiley Rein LLP
• GROUP 5: From Startup to Acquisition: Creating Your Seat at the Table
Leader: Jessica Moody, Skyward, A Verizon company
• GROUP 6: Beyond the Pilot – Career Opportunities in Drones
Leader: Abby Speicher, DARTdrones
• GROUP 7: Promoting an Inclusive Culture in Your Business
Leader: Gretchen West, Hogan Lovells
• GROUP 8: Creating a More Female Drone Industry by Changing How Drones are Used
Leader: Helena Samsioe, The GLOBHE Team
• GROUP 9: Marketing, Positioning and Branding of Women and Companies in UAS and Robotics
Leader: Efrat Fenigson, Airobotics
• GROUP 10: Attracting, Developing, and Retaining Diverse Talent in the Tech Sector
Leader: Suzy Young, University of Alabama in Huntsville
• GROUP 11: DronED - Partnering across continents for STEM engagement
Leader: Karen Joyce, She Flies/James Cook University
• GROUP 12: Leading in Unmanned after the Tempe Tragedy
Leader: Beth Martin, Northrop Grumman
• GROUP 13: Women’s Aspirations in the Work Place – A Data Based Discussion
Leader: Cindy Ng, Intel
Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International | 2700 S Quincy St, Ste. 400 | Arlington, VA USAAssociation for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International2700 S Quincy St, Ste. 400Arlington, VA USA
Copyright © 2017 Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International. All rights reserved.
For problems or questions regarding the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org