Join 8,500 technologists, regulators and users across commercial and defense sectors for AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019, the largest, most comprehensive trade show for unmanned and autonomous systems. As adoption spreads and applications expand, XPONENTIAL is the one event that brings together the entire unmanned systems community to share ideas, collaborate across markets, capitalize on best practices and emerging trends and harness the power of unmanned technology for your business.
Connect the dots on cross-industry opportunities:
Check out all of the show features designed to shape your XPONENTIAL experience:
Considering your business expansion to Germany? Talk to us.
Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) advises and supports international businesses seeking to expand into the German market.
Our free-of-charge services include:
• Consulting on individual market entry strategy
• Industry specific market data and statistics
• Information on the German tax and legal framework
• Information on finance and incentive options
• Active support in finding the best business location in Germany
All inquiries are treated confidentially and, since we are a publicly funded foreign trade and inward investment agency, all investment services are free of charge.
We look forward to meeting you in Chicago!
Download our latest industry overview for the lowdown on:
- Industry numbers: latest sales, production, and export quota statistics
- Market opportunities: industry trends, customer segments, and value chain developments
- R&D infrastructure: partnering possibilities with industry and research institutes
- Investment climate: financing and incentives, personnel recruitment, tax and legal
Companies interested in investing in Germany can take advantage of a range of generous incentive packages offered by the EU and Germany's federal and state governments.
Investment and operational incentives guarantee that companies are supported at all stages of the process. The Incentives in Germany - Supporting Your Investment Project brochure provides a compact overview of available incentives, eligibility criteria, and how Germany Trade & Invest can help you identify and apply for the appropriate packages.
Are you thinking about setting up business in Germany? Then our Investor's Basics is just the publication for you. Our handy guide gives you all the basics, with special sections on the various company forms, entry and residence issues, corporate tax and employment information.