The Power of Accommodation
We've negotiated special room rates with the most convenient hotels to make your trip to Chicago affordable. AUVSI encourages all attendees and exhibitors to take advantage of the special discounts by contacting Experient, the official housing provider for AUVSI XPONENTIAL. If you require a room at the government per diem, please contact Experient first to assist you in securing the government-rate (government IDs required to qualify).
SEE OFFICIAL HOTEL MAP LOCAL CITY GUIDE BOOK YOUR STAY
Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Rates start at $224 Per Night
- Single Occupancy
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Chicago offer stunning city, Chicago River, and Lake Michigan views with all the comforts of a modern urban getaway.
Why book with Experient Housing?
- Discounted Registration: This year, you can save up to $100* on your registration fee when you book your stay using Experient, the official housing provider for AUVSI XPONENTIAL. To take advantage of the hotel discount, you must book your hotel before registering.
- Rate Assurance and Protection: Booking within the XPONENTIAL room block ensures that you receive the lowest rate possible and protects you. It also gives us the opportunity, if the need arises, to assist you with any hotel problem you may experience while at the meeting. When you choose other hotels or book through a third-party website, we have no way to help rectify a problem or inconvenience you may encounter.
- Free Shuttles: Only those staying at hotels that are in the official housing block receive complimentary shuttle service to and from McCormick Place.
- Networking Opportunities: Many XPONENTIAL attendees and exhibitors spend time in the hotel lobby, restaurants and bars which allows for more convenient meetings and the chance to meet colleagues you may not have met otherwise.
- Special Deals: Benefit from hotel incentives offered exclusively to XPONENTIAL attendees and exhibitors.
- Government Rates: If you require a room at the government per diem, contact Experient first to see if they can assist you in securing the government-rate (government IDs required to qualify).
- International Visitors: See more information for international travelers and delegations.
- Waitlist: If you don’t see your preferred hotel available online, simply call or email Experient and we will put you on the waitlist for that hotel. If that hotel becomes available, we will revise your reservation and send you an updated acknowledgment email.
AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 Attendees will receive $100 off of a VIP Pass, $75 of a Full Conference Pass or $25 off of an XPO Hall pass when they book their hotel room thought Experient, the official housing provider for XPONENTIAL.
AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 Exhibitors that book through Experient will receive $100 off of an Exhibitor Booth Personnel VIP Upgrade Pass, $75 off of an Exhibitor Booth Personnel Full Conference Upgrade Pass or $25 off an Exhibitor Paid Booth Personnel Pass.
Reservations can be made here and must be made no later than April 5, 2019, 11:59 PM ET. Hotel confirmation number is required to receive the registration discount. This offer is only good at the time of initial registration. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/discounts/vouchers. AUVSI reserves the right to charge the discount value to any registrant who cancels a hotel reservation after the discount has been applied. Limit of one discount per registration. Terms are subject to change.
BEWARE - Housing Pirates and Poachers Alert
Un-authorized travel agencies, wholesalers and destination management companies (often referred to as housing “pirates” or ”poachers”) have been contacting exhibitors, offering what might appear to be lower rates at hotels for XPONENTIAL. The intent is to convince you that the offer is made on our behalf, or that the soliciting company is associated with us. This is not true. The exclusive provider for XPONENTIAL housing is Experient.
AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 Subsidy Disclosure
AUVSI receives a minimal/small subsidy from official XPONENTIAL hotels based on the number of XPONENTIAL guestrooms used at these hotels. The monies received are used toward various event related expenses, such as production, housing and shuttle transportation services. Therefore, everyone benefits when you select an official Conference hotel for your lodging. If you require more information regarding these subsidies please contact Jason Blachek at firstname.lastname@example.org. BOOK YOUR STAY
We have partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to XPONENTIAL 2019.
- Fares Offered: Up to 10% discount on applicable fares
- Travel Dates: April 24, 2019 – May 6, 2019
- Origin: Any United Air Lines city
- Destination: Chicago, IL (ORD - O’Hare)
- Booking fees: waived for Meeting reservations
Reservations and ticketing is available via http://www.united.com/meetingtravel. When booking online, enter promotion code: ZG3Y721529 in the promotions and certificates box on the bottom of “All search options” page or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code: ZG3Y and Agreement Code: 721529.
Please note that travel must be booked between April 24, 2019 – May 6, 2019 in order to receive the discount.
Call Customer Service toll free at 800-465-1272
International registrants, please call 240-439-2996
E-mail Customer Service at email@example.com
I’ve Booked My Hotel and I’m Ready to Register! REGISTER NOW