DRONEPORT SEMINAR: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Monday, April 29, 2019 | 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Registration fee: $349, includes XPO Hall Pass
- Pre-registration is required
- PLEASE NOTE: To register ONLY for the DronePort Seminar, choose "Co-located Events ONLY" under "Registration Fees" on the online registration form. See step-by-step registration instructions >>
DISCUSSIONS WILL COVER:
Discover how Droneports are creating an epicenter for region UAS activities and providing companies the airspace to fly drones safely. Learn from industry leaders and visionary communities about how Droneports are already serving as nodes for testing, training and commercial drone operations by obtaining permissions for flight, and providing facilities for housing and maintenance, fueling, piloting of fleets and more.
This seminar is for anyone interested in developing a Droneport in their community. As the industry develops, new business opportunities are focusing their efforts around Droneports as entrepreneurs take on these new markets. Companies needing to operate fleets of drones in a region can benefit by having a facility to handle these logistical needs. The DronePort Network, working in concert with the Unmanned Aerial Systems Cluster Initiative (UASCI), funded through a contract with the U.S. Small Business Administration, brings together communities and thought leaders interested in unlocking the potential to prosper and create jobs in the emerging UAS industry.
- What is a Droneport?
- Varying Models of Existing Droneports
- What Communities are Doing Now to Prepare
- Industry Forecast: Trends and Federal Legislation
- Determining if a Droneport is Right for Your Community
- Building Community Support
- Potential Funding, Operating Sources and Partners
- Building the Eco-system to Support Droneport Development