Apply Now for Startup Showdown
Deadline has passed for this competition.
The AUVSI Startup Showdown is a competition for early-stage, disruptive companies who are creating, innovating or enhancing unmanned systems technologies and applications. Startup Showdown identifies up-and-coming, investment-worthy startups and gives them a platform to share their innovations with investors and corporates looking to form profitable connections with the next generation of game-changers.
Apply now for the chance to share your tech at AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2020, the world's largest unmanned and autonomous systems event and win a grand prize valued at $35,000! There is no fee to submit!
All Applicants Will Receive:
- A comprehensive review of your application by a panel of leading investors and corporate stakeholders
- Exposure at XPONENTIAL, the one event that brings together 8,500 technologists, regulators and users
- The chance to become a finalist and win a grand prize package valued at $35,000.
Finalists Will Receive:
- Ten minutes to pitch your business to a panel of industry leaders and an audience of unmanned systems professionals during the Startup Showdown session
- One (1) XPO Hall Pass
- Recognition on the XPONENTIAL Startup Showdown webpage
- Recognition in the XPONENTIAL onsite guide
The Startup Showdown winner will receive a grand prize worth $35,000 that includes:
TOTAL VALUE: $35,000
Who Should Apply?
Participants should meet the following criteria:
- Early-stage startup approaching Series A round
- Product or service offering should aim to enhance unmanned systems technologies and processes in a unique or distinctive way
- Demonstrate clear growth potential and scalable investment opportunities
- Tech Readiness Level of TRL-5 or -6
How to Apply
- The deadline to apply was Dec. 14, 2019. AUVSI is not accepting submissions at this time.
- Submissions will be reviewed by an expert panel of judges, and all applicants will be notified by February if they have been selected as a finalist
- There is no fee to apply
See a preview of the submission form here (PDF).
Please contact the Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.