The COMET10-3900 is an industrial COM Express® mini, Type 10 module with an Intel® Atom™ E3900 processor. This low power industrial module was designed and manufactured in the USA. The small form factor module is designed as a processor mezzanine that can be plugged onto a carrier board that contains user-specific I/O requirements.
COM Express modules allow users to retain the same carrier board design over multiple generations of COM Express modules providing a long project lifetime. Updating a COM Express module to improve performance or replace an end of life processor drastically improves your time to market when revising existing projects. Users have the option to choose the default BIOS settings and layout or request a custom branded configurable BIOS to support specific project requirements.
The COMET10-3900 supports Linux, Windows® 10, and other x86-compatible real-time operating systems. Drivers are available from the WINSYSTEMS website.
Performance for Industrial IoT
• Intel Atom E3900 Processor, formally Apollo Lake-I
• Up to 8GB LPDDR4 2400 MT/s
• TPM 2.0 Hardware Security (optional)
• On-board Discrete TPM 2.0 Hardware Security
• -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
• COM Express mini Type 10, Small Form Factor
• Wide Range Power Input (4.75V - 20V DC)
• 4x PCIe lanes configurable as 4x1, 2x1 + 1x2, or 1x4
• 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 6x USB 2.0
• 1x i210 1Gb/s Ethernet RGMII with IEEE 1588 support
• HD Audio
• 2x SATA III (6 Gb/s)
• 2x UART
• 4x GPI, 4x GPO (SDIO option for MicroSD socket)
• On-board eMMC 5.x (8GB to 128GB) Display
• 1x Dual Mode Display (DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI)
• 1x eDP (optional single channel LVDS)
• Custom configurable UEFI based AMI BIOS
• System Management Libraries and Tools
• EAPI v1.1 support for System Info, WDT, I2C, Brightness, GPIO, and User Storage Area