Find Your Way to DRIVE CHANGE
Tuesday, May 5 | 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Complimentary for All Registered XPONENTIAL Attendees
Join your colleagues and peers for an inspiring and lively dialog about increasing diversity within individual organizations and across the industry. This is an opportunity to discuss ways to influence the culture in your organization and drive change within the unmanned and autonomous systems industry.
Past discussion leaders include an impressive and well-rounded line-up of accomplished industry leaders:
- Dr. Judy Amanor-Boadu, Intel
- Assel Ayapova, AES Corporation
- Dr. Daniel Frank, Arizona State University
- Dr. Ferne Friedman-Berg, Federal Aviation Administration
- Jessica Moody, Skyward, A Verizon company
Stay tuned for announcement of new event features and discussion leaders!