High-Accuracy Mapping With UAS: Standards, Principles, and Best Practices
Monday, October 5 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Registration Fees: $479
DISCUSSIONS WILL COVER:
Are you frustrated by not achieving the results your surveyor or engineering client expects, despite your investment in drone technology? If you are like many entrepreneurs in this industry, you started with a drone and a basic camera and ran into problems with hardware performance, digital product accuracy, and lack of good data in areas of heavy vegetation.
To learn basic principles and to avoid missing out on the latest technology advances, you may benefit from having someone explain system design, best practices, and quality control processes step-by-step, in simple terms, without a lot of equations and complicated jargon. The ASPRS High-Accuracy UAS Mapping Workshop provides you the opportunity to hear from geospatial professionals with years of practical experience who are now working on the “bleeding edge,” using UAS to produce accurate products that meet client expectations.
ASPRS has been leading the world for over 80 years, advancing standards in photogrammetry, mapping and remote sensing and providing certification for practitioners who have the right skills and a proven track record. ASPRS can help you achieve the results you and your clients are looking for.
- Early Bird: $479
- Registration also includes:
- A complimentary XPO Hall Pass
- A 6-month complimentary ASPRS individual membership, benefits include:
- access to the ASPRS monthly journal, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing
- discounts on ASPRS Publications
- discounts on ASPRS certification application fees
- discounts on ASPRS conference registration
- free access to ASPRS online webinars (GeoBytes)
- access to regional ASPRS meetings and programs
- PLEASE NOTE: To register ONLY for the High-Accuracy Mapping with UAS seminar, choose "Co-located Events ONLY" under "Registration Options + Fees" on the online registration form. See step-by-step registration instructions >>