DARTdrones AUVSI Trusted Operator Program® (TOP) Level 2 Certification
1 Day In-Person Training: Monday, October 5 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
+ 1.5 Hour Hands-On Flight Evaluation: Tuesday, October 6
Registration Fee: $1,850
Why Get TOP 2 Certified?
The Trusted Operator Program™ (TOP) is a UAS community initiative designed to identify industry best practices, set an expected code of conduct and professionalize the drone pilot network. Spearheaded by the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) and developed in concert with UAS industry leaders, TOP provides a standardized way to evaluate competency of both individual remote pilots and UAS service providers. As a Level 3 TOP Training Provider, DARTdrones training is proven to provide drone pilots with a reliable, safe and professional foundation to further distinguish themselves in the market.
The AUVSI Trusted Operator Program™ is designed to set you apart as a drone pilot. The flight assessment in TOP 2 is an essential part of the process of verifying your experience level. By completing your TOP 2 Training and Assessment, you will access these three benefits:
- Advanced Training: One day of advanced in-person training that deals with more advanced topics and promotes scenario-based discussion to prepare you even more for real-world commercial operation.
- Flight Assessment: A comprehensive one-on-one assessment with our instructor designed to prove that you have the training, experience, and skill to safely fly your drone on a job site.
- Personalized Feedback: Receive feedback on the weak areas in your planning, operating procedures, and flight skill level from a seasoned drone pilot and instructor, which will help make you a better operator in the long run.
The Trusted Operator Program Level 2 Remote Pilot Certification requires all pilots to have earned their TOP Level 1 Certification. Upon completing the above requirements, the newly designated TOP Operator will receive the following:
- AUVSI TOP Level 2 Gold Embossed Certificate
- AUVSI TOP Level 2 Pin
- Listed on TOP Operator Directory as Level 2 Pilot
Who Should Attend:
- TOP Level 1 Certified Pilots
- Drone pilots who plan to utilize waivers, visual observers, or sensor operators and operate with elevated risk factors and complexity
- Pilots who want to set themselves apart.
- Registration includes XPO Hall Pass
- Visit the DARTdrones website to register (or call our team at 800-264-3907)