The all new pMDDL1621 Digital Data Link is a miniature OEM, high power, 2X2 MIMO wireless OEM solution. This robust digital data link provides a robust and secure link in the 1.6, 1.8 or 2.0 GHz frequency bands. The pMDDL1621 uses Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC), Maximal Likelihood (ML) decoding and Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) to achieve robust RF performance.
The miniature, lightweight and robust design allows the pMDDL1621 to be an ideal candidate for size sensitive applications. The high speed, long range capabilities of the pMDDL1621 allow for high quality wireless video and telemetry communications.
- Data Rates > 21 Mbps!
- 2X2 MIMO
- 1.6, 1.8 or 2.0 GHz - Software Selectable
- Adjustable Total Output Power (1W)
- Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC), Maximal Likelihood (ML) decoding
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- Extremely Small Footprint
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Mesh
- Master, Remote, Relay Modes
- Simultaneous IP & Serial Data
- Dual Ethernet Ports (LAN/WAN)
- Port Forwarding, ACL, Firewall
- Extended Temp (-40C to +85C)
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Configurable via local console, telnet, web browser
- Local/Remote firmware upgrades