Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled ViDAR Land is a next generation WAMI system providing day (EO) and night (IR) real-time persistent surveillance over operational space. AI is able to autonomously detect, filter, classify and track thousands of objects and assists the operator to focus on the targets of interest. This scalable and cost-effective solution is available in a range of self-contained pods and other flexible integration options. ViDAR Land is designed for real-time situational awareness and can be deployed with crewed and uncrewed fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
•Wide Area Monitoring
•Surveillance and Reconnaissance
ViDAR uses ultra-high definition EO/IR video to autonomously scan the terrain below an aircraft to detect moving objects. Detections are tracked and classified for the operator. Real time filters can be run based on specific areas of interest within a broader area of operations or a defined geographical area.
- Scalable: Highly scalable platform configurations with detection and tracking of people up to 10.4 km² (6.46 mile²) and Vehicle detection and classification up to 65.1 km² (40.4 mile²)
- Virtual Turrets: Ultrahigh-resolution virtual turrets allow operators to simultaneously survey multiple targets
- Data sharing: Real-time sharing of detected targets with multiple users, including on handheld devices
- Geo-Fencing: Multiple geo-fenced Areas of Interest with autonomous context-sensitive intelligent alerts for moving targets
- Intelligent: User-friendly tactical interface that autonomously records, geo-tags and manages all moving objects within the sensor’s field of view (FoV)
- Forensic Analysis: The system maintains detailed (up to 10 FPS) forensic history of mission and targets of interest