AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2022 REGISTRATION
We're heading to Orlando, FL for XPONENTIAL 2022 next April 25 – 28, 2021! Submit the form below and be the first to know when registration goes live.
GET NOTIFIED FOR XPONENTIAL 2022
Registration Category Requirements
This registration category is for anyone in the unmanned systems or associated industries.
Those wishing to register as a Student must meet the following criteria and present proof of eligibility to qualify:
- Undergrad students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 12 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Graduate students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 6 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Doctoral students must currently be enrolled as full-time research students only at an accredited college or university
Proof of Eligibility
- Full-time student ID with current semester validation
- Certificate of enrollment
Proof of eligibility must be uploaded during the online registration process. AUVSI reserves the right to refuse ineligible registrations.
Public Safety Professional
Public Safety rates are available to credentialed members of the police, sheriff, EMS, fire service, hazmat and park rangers from federal, state, city, county, and campus agencies.
To qualify, registrants must be an active employee of a public safety agency as outlined above, and may be required to show their credentials or government employee ID.
Government + Military
Government and Military rates are available to U.S. Federal, state, local and tribal government employees, to include active duty members of the military. To register under this category, you must have a valid .gov, .mil or .org email address. Non-U.S. or Allied Governments may attend under this category as well. Registrants may be required to show their credentials, government employee ID or military ID.
Contractors do not qualify for government registration and must register as industry.
Become an AUVSI member and leverage year-round benefits in addition to XPONENTIAL savings.
Read our XPONENTIAL Registration Policies.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Toll-free phone: (844) 327-5248
International phone: +1 (514) 228-3155