XPONENTIAL Shifts to Virtual! Learn More
Excited for next year? Get up-to-date with all things 2023, book your exhibit space for Denver, and stay connected year-round with the newest addition to the AUVSI family, Aville.
From energy to transportation, construction to defense, and medicine to agriculture, XPONENTIAL is the place to share ideas, navigate changing policies, experience new innovations, and strike up new partnerships.
Welcome to your XPONENTIAL Exhibitor Console!
Update Online Company Profile
- Company Description
- Cross-Reference Categories
The Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) launched the autonomous and remotely piloted aviation systems (ARPAS) advisory committee to address safety considerations in unmanned autonomous and semi-autonomous flight operations, ranging from humanitarian use cases to advance air mobility applications. The advisory committee also serves as a forum on international unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) safety policy and practices. The ARPAS committee will lead the development of consensus-based safety recommendations and policies, foster global safety information sharing, and serve as a bridge between the traditional and unmanned aviation communities.
ARPAS membership includes UAS operators, advanced air mobility providers, manufacturers, researchers, and non-government organizations, as well as stakeholders from the broader aviation community (including commercial and general aviation), airports, and regulators. Please join our leadership as we introduce our mission and work activities.
• Sean Cassidy – Director of Safety and Regulatory Affairs, Amazon
• Debbie Kirkman – Director, Advanced Aviation Systems, Flight Safety Foundation
• Paul McDuffee – Sr. Manager, Regulatory Policy, Supernal
• Harrison Wolf – Director, Global Aviation Policy, Zipline
This collaborative workshop panel will discuss successes and opportunities for future successes in the partnership between Federal, State and Local government in enabling repeatable UAS operations. While sharing experiences, participants will highlight what worked well, what stalled progress, and how they found the path to enabling UAS operations that both met local needs while satisfying state and federal requirements.
Take aways from this workshop panel will include lessons learned at each level and opportunities to apply their models to other Federal, State, and local government decision makers looking to coordinate UAS operations.
• Riley Beaman - North Carolina DOT
• Michelle Duquette - Outcome Leader, NAS Integration of UAS and Commercial Space, MITRE
• Nick Flom – Program Manager, Deloitte
• Kwasi Fraser – Mayor, Purcellville, VA
• Alexandra Grady - FAA
• Todd Graetz – Technology Services – UAS Program and Advanced Train Operations, BNSF Railway
• Eric Berhesen - Director of Operations, UPS Flight Forward
• James Grimsley – Executive Director – Advanced Technology Initiatives, Choctaw Nation
• Michael Guterres – Portfolio Leader, UAS, MITRE
• Eric Jennings – UAS Liaison, FAA ATO
• Peter Sachs – UTM Program Manager, FAA
• Trevor Woods – Director of Safety, Northern Plains UAS Test Site
The world’s largest conference and trade show dedicated to the advancement of uncrewed systems, robotics, and autonomy.
+1 email@example.com Clarendon Boulevard, Suite 1200 Arlington, VA 22201 USA
Sponsors + Partners